Well today was our ultrasound. The event that I have been waiting for ever since we found out I was pregnant. My Mom, Josh's Mom, and my Dad joined us.
Josh has said all along that he thought the baby was going to be a boy, but I was convinced that it was a girl. The weird thing is that every outfit that I have bought so far has been for a boy.
The ultrasound started with measuring the babies head, legs, and arms. Then she checked the kidneys, liver, bladder, and then the heart. Finally after about eight minutes of checking everything she moved on to determine the sex. She said that the baby had its legs crossed and there was only a 50% chance that she would be able to tell. After trying different angles she found that we are having a little boy. I cried like a baby. They were definitely happy tears. We couldn't be more excited.



No comments:
Post a Comment