Monday, June 22, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired:(

I've been sick for 7 days now. It all started with a sore throat which turned out to be an ear infection and then moved into a head cold. I feel like the only thing I have accomplished all week is blowing my nose. I missed two days of work and somehow managed to make up for one day by working on Wednesday. It's really starting to wear me out. I've also had a bad cough which Jayden finds very disturbing. He kicks me every time like he is trying to tell me to stop.

I went to see Dr. Riley on Monday and she wrote me a prescription for Amoxicillian. I still haven't been checked to see if I have dilated, so I'm anxious for my appointment on Wednesday to see what is going on. Dr. Riley did tell me that she would let me go til 41 weeks before she would induce. I really hope that she will at least induce me by July 13th, because I'm starting to feel miserable and I'm ready to be off work for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I have a sore throat and a runny nose too. I'm not sure if mine is allergies or a cold? Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete