Friday, November 13, 2009

4 Months!

Jayden just turned 4 months old. He had his 4 month check up on Wednesday and he now weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz. and is 27 inches long. He is in the 95th percentile for height and weight and 90th percentile for his head. He is getting so big.

He is wearing mostly 6-9 month clothing and size 2 diapers. He still has to wear a size 1 diaper at night because we are having troubles with him peeing up his side.

He moved up to 6 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours.

He is sleeping from 8:00p.m. to 7:00 a.m., but still gets up once during the night for a bottle.

He has learned how to squeal and scream.

He plays with his feet and tries to get them in his mouth.

He can hold his own bottle, but that only lasts for a few minutes before he launches it across the room.

He is rolling over from his back to his tummy and from tummy to back.

He learned how to bounce himself in his bouncy seat by moving one leg in a circular motion.

He puts anything and everything in his mouth. His favorite things are his blanket and his fist.

We are slowly starting him on solids. So far he loves cereal.

He is still taking atleast 3 naps a day for atleast 45 minutes each time.

He loves to play with his crinkle toys and rattles.

He loves it when I sing to him even though I don't have the best voice. His favorite songs are Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABC's, and Sally the Camel.

I can't believe our little boy is already 4 months old. I don't think my pregnancy went this fast.


1 comment:

  1. He is such a big boy! I have a feeling he's going to be super tall :)

    ReplyDelete