Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guess what I got for my 5 month B-Day!!!

Jayden got his first tooth!! He has been slobbering like crazy for the past few months which the doctor said was normal and wasn't realated to teething. I believe she was wrong. It hasn't completly broke through but it is definitely there and sharp. He really hasn't been that fussy either which is a blessing. He is growing up to fast. If you look real close you can see his tiny little tooth.


Here is what Jayden has been up to this month.

-He has been eating solid foods. Some of his favorites are bananas, apples & cherries, plums, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash.

-He has mastered rolling over from his belly to his back and back to belly.

-He is starting to get up on his legs and then he plops down and continues until he gets where he wants to go.

-He gets very angry when something gets in his way when he is trying to roll over.

-He slept from 9:30 - 7:30 the other night and has yet to do it again :(

-He blows raspberry's all the time.

-He can grab toys out of our hands and then he ends up hitting himself in the head and that is the end of that.

-He makes the funniest sounds. One of my favorites is when he tries to hoot like an owl.

-He loves to watch football and basketball with Daddy.

_His favorite book is "Are You My Mother".

-If he is playing in his jumperoo and you spin one of his toys he will reach around and put his hand on it to stop it and give you a dirty look. I'm pretty sure if we got it on video it would win on funniest home video.

He is just so darn cute. I can't get enough of him. Which is why I'm not the best blogger.

I might overwhelm you with pictures, but Daddy was in Alaska for 4 days so we didn't have much to do to occupy our time.







1 comment:

  1. Yay Jayden! Love that second photo!

    Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete