You started crawling this month and you are into EVERYTHING. We have had to clear off the bottom shelf of almost every cabinet/shelf because you try to destroy anything you can get your hands on. Your favorite things to do are chase your own shadow, hit the door stopper and watch it rattle, tear up magazines, try to turn the xbox off when Daddy is playing (I wish I could take the credit for teaching him that, but he learned it all on his own), look at yourself in the dishwasher, throw your toys off your highchair, turn the volume up and down on the stereo system, and pull your diapers out of the diaper caddy.

You have become quit a handful lately. On top of getting into everything I think you are cutting teeth and you have been extremely fussy and aren't sleeping very good.
You normally sleep from 9:30 - 2:00 and then take a bottle and sleep from 2:15 - 8:00. Although this past week you have been getting up at least 3 times a night.

You are by far a Mommy's boy and you won't let me get out of your sight without throwing a fit. If it is nap time or bedtime and he isn't near his Mommy you had better watch out.
You can pull yourself up on just about everything now and will stand there for a quite sometime. You have fallen several times doing this but it hasn't stopped you yet. We call you our little bruiser.

I love love love my little man and have really enjoyed watching him learn all of his new things this month. I have had many nights with lack of sleep and thoughts of wanting to pull my hair out, but all it takes is to see that little smile on your face and a little snort or two (another one of his new things) to make it all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment