Tuesday, March 16, 2010

8 months!

I'm a slacker yet again. My excuse this time is my poor baby boy has an ear infection and he has been needing a lot of attention from Mommy. I'm sneeking this in while he is down for a nap.

I don't think you've changed much in size this past month. You are still wearing 6-12 or 12-18 month shirts, 6-12 month pants, and a size 3 diaper. When we went to the Dr. on Friday you weighed 21 lbs. 9 oz (fully dressed). I would say with all the clothes I had on you you probably weigh around 21 lbs.
You can say Dada, Momma, Bye Bye, Bah Bah(Bottle), Ni Ni (this stands for No No or Night Night) and you try to carry a tune whenever we sing songs.

Your favorite foods are diced apples, chicken noodle, corn cassorole, butternut squash, and I have to admit that just the other day you ate half of a Mcdonalds cheeseburger.

You are becoming a pro at feeding yourself now, but are slacking with the sippy cup.


You are still getting into everything. Your favorite places to play are in the laundry room (he loves to chew on shoes...gross!), under the end table (where we keep your diaper caddy), and in the kitchen (he loves to play in the refrigerator and the dishwasher).

You have started taking long afternoon naps which Mommy loves. Your longest one was 2 hours and 45 minutes.


We had several nice days last week so we got to go play at the park. You love to swing and slide with the help of cousin Lydia.

You love to be around other kids. Mommy just started watching Carter on Tuesdays and you can't get enough of him. We do need to practice sharing though.


You clap your hands whenever we say "Yay Jayden", and you give high fives. It is just precious.

Whenever Mommy and Daddy tell you "NO" you shack your head right back at us and continue doing whatever you were doing to get in trouble.

You can walk across the couch now and whenever we hold your hands you speed walk around the entire house. I don't think it will be long before you will be walking on your own. SCARY!!!

We love you Jayden Lucas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment