Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Weekend Fun!

We started our weekend off by going to Kendon's birthday party friday night. It was a tractor themed party so we went on a hayride. Jayden loved every minute of it.
The birthday boy opening his gifts.

Jayden getting ready for the hayride.

Jacob and KaylaMy attempt at a picture of Josh and I. The expression on Josh's face is priceless.

That's better.

Saturday morning we headed to Lydia's baseball game. Due to my addiction to yard sales this was the first game we've made it to. Jayden had a lot of fun being entertained by Grandpa and Grandma, 20 minutes after the game had started he started sweating like a pig, so we left early.

We ate lunch at McAlister's, ran a few errands, and then went home for a nap. Later that night we went to my Mom's for dinner and to help them replace the old liner in their pool.

Sunday we ran a few more errands and then went to the bats game that evening with Grammy and Pappy. We forgot our camera but Jayden had a good time. He ate fried bologna, funnel cake, and a little bit of ice cream. I'm actually suprised he slept good that night.

Monday Josh cut grass and I ran to the grocery with my Mom. I rented a movie and we spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.

It was definitely a jam packed weekend, I'm so ready for our vacation. Only a few more weeks and SeaWorld here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment