
You wear a size 4 diaper, 5.5 shoe, 12-18 month bottoms and 18-24 month tops.
You love your new Elmo movies that you got for your b-day and will sit and watch the entire show without moving.
You are becoming a very good listener. You will put your arms up when I ask you to while getting dressed. You will put something back when Mommy or Daddy tell you to (usually). You will bring things to Mommy and Daddy when we ask you to. Your favorite thing to bring to us is your shoes. You will bring them to me and then sit in my lap so that I will put them on you.
You can say Momma, Dada, Thank You, Shoe, Fishy, Wow, Uh oh, No, Night Night, and sign more. On occasion you will say Lydia, Kai, and Isaac.

You still adore your Pappy. We spent the day Sunday in Leavenworth and Pappy took you for your first 4-wheeler ride. You loved it and didn't want to get off. You even fell asleep on it.
You are almost broke of the bottle except for at night time.
You love drinking from your sippy cups with straws.
You still love to take showers. Mommy is kinda enjoying it too because now I don't have to find a place to contain you while I shower. I just throw you in with me and you have a blast.

You have found your drawer in the kitchen with all of your baby spoons and you love to carry them all over the house. You also found the drawer with the ziploc bags and aluminum foil and you had them pulled out all over the kitchen.
You are teething like crazy. You drench your shirts in a matter of seconds. You have 9 teeth and 3 more about to pop threw.
You slept 10 hrs straight last night in your bed. Mommy and Daddy are hoping this is your new routine at least for awhile. (It was short lived)
Your favorite foods are nutrigrain superfruit fusion bars, yoplait chocolate mousse, baby goldfish, smores goldfish, bananas, peaches, strawberry or wildberry fruit strips, and pasta pickups.

You had the croup this past week and it made you horse. It is the saddest but cutest little voice. I wish I could have captured it on video.
You still love when Lydia and Isaac come to play with you on Tuesdays. It is going to be sad when uncle Isaac has to go back to school in a few weeks. Although I think Isaac is ready to go back and be with kids his own age.
You love to be outside. If anyone goes outside and doesn't take you with them you throw a fit and try to turn the knob on the door to get out. If you were a little taller I think you may be able to do it.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much little boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment