Today Josh and I went to meet with Dr. Riley for the first time. I've lost 3lbs. I blame it on the queasy feeling I get each night.
When Dr. Riley came in she checked the babies heartbeat. It was the first time that we had heard it and it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.
I have to admit that I had mixed feelings about Dr. Riley because one of the things she said was that she wanted me to only gain between 10 - 20 lbs. I just didnt want to get one of those doctors that was constantly nagging me about gaining weight. Some people that I've talked to gained 50 - 60 lbs. in there first pregnancy. I plan to try very hard not to gain too much weight, but I just didn't like the first impression of her. I'll give her another chance.
We go for our next appointment on Jan. 9th.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment