Josh had made a joke about making t-shirts to share the news. We decided to go with it and we made our own shirts. Mine said "I'm Pregnant" and Josh's said "I'm the Daddy". Everyone got a pretty good laugh out of it.
Our first stop was my Aunt's house to tell them the news since they weren't going to be able to make it to my Grandma's while we were there. When we got there they were just wondering what we were doing there since we hadn't called them or anything. My Aunt figured it out before I could take my jacket off and she just cried. The kids were all excited and just rubbed my belly.
Next stop my Grandparents house. Josh and I just took our jackets off and walked around until my Grandma read the shirt. She just gave me the biggest hug.
We had to leave there right after we finished eating to head to Leavenworth to visit with Josh's family. When we got there we gathered everyone together in the living room to show them our shirts we had made.
It was such an exciting day.
No comments:
Post a Comment