Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 2, 2008

Josh and I had planned to make a trip to the store to purchase a pregnancy test once we had finished the fall pictures. I was a few days late and just wanted to know ASAP. My Mom was going in for her biopsy the next day, so I didn't want her to suspect anything because I wanted it to be a suprise.

After the pictures we went to get dinner with my family. When we were finished, my Mom and stepdad were behind us on the way home, so we tried to get up ahead of them and stop without them noticing. We waited a few minutes before going in, but I still feared that my Mom would see us and stop to see what we were doing. I was so nervous.

Once we got home I ran to take the test, but when I came out of the bathroom Josh was on the phone with his Mom. The test was digital so it took a few minutes before the results came on the screen. Josh wouldn't let me look at it until he finished talking to his Mom. It felt like he was on the phone forever. Once he hung up I was to nervous to look. I made him look first and he just smiled. It said "pregnant". I cried. We called our parents and siblings to tell them the good news, but we decided to keep it from everyone else until Thanksgiving....



No comments:

Post a Comment