Nothing to exciting to report about after my visit to the doctor except that I have gained a total of 12 lbs. I was quite shocked when I saw the scales. I really didn't feel like I had gained anything.
I still have people telling me all the time that it doesn't look like i'm even pregnant. Then when I tell them that I am 7 months they get this look on their face like I'm lying. I was starting to get a little worried because I wasn't gaining a lot, but I measured right where I was supposed to be and Dr. Riley said everything looked to be right on schedule.
I've had a little bit of swelling in my fingers and my legs ache every now and then, but other than that I really don't have any complaints. I'm really hoping to be able to continue working until I go into labor. The extra money would be really nice while I'm off for three months. Wish us luck.
I'll give you a peek at my belly at 30 weeks soon.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment