I made it through the glucose test and the cardiologist appointment. The glucose test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, since the orange drink didn't taste that bad. I met with the nurse practitioner and then it was time for my blood work. I did ask to lay down while they took my blood, since I have been known to passout. She did an excellent job I didn't even feel it.
My cardiologist appointment went a little better that I thought it would too. I started off with the ultrasound of my heart. The lady was super nice and when she got finished with everthing she needed to check she even gave me a little peek at Jayden. He was so cute. I wish she would have given me a little picture to show Josh, but I'll take what I can get. After that I went to do the treadmill. That was a little rough. They start you out going slow and then it gradually picks up pace and inclines. When I got to the point where I felt like I was practically running they stopped the test. The doctor came in shortly after and said that everything looked fine. I don't have a murmur and he doesn't see any reason for concern. I have to go back in 6 weeks for a checkup to make sure everything still sounds good.
Today is my baby shower at work. It is a half day so we are all going over to Sam's to have lunch and then presents for Jayden and cake. I can't wait. I'll post pictures from that later.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear your appointments went well :)
ReplyDelete