Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Splish Splash

My Mom, Sister, and Lydia decided to come over today for a little fun in the sun. While I was cleaning up lunch Lydia came to get me to tell me that Amanda was doing something bad to Jayden. When I turned around this is what I saw.













You have to admit he makes one adorable little girl :)




Since it was so nice out Lydia decided to bring her water table along. Jayden had a blast (which is a good thing because he is getting one for his birthday). Unfortunatley I didn't get to join in on the fun for very long. This is what Mommy spent her time doing.Blah!

Josh has been needing to cut grass for a week, but due to all the rain it has been near impossible. He had planned to rush home tonight and cut it before dinner, but being the nice wife I am I decided to suprise him and have it done before he gets home. Let me just say it was a killer. I honestly don't know how Josh does the entire yard without taking a break. I think I picked the hottest part of the day to do it or at least that is my excuse. ha!

Jayden is now sound asleep and hopefully I can get a few things done around the house and then have a relaxing evening.

Thanks Mom and Amanda for helping watch Jayden so I could get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment