I had my 33 weeks and 5 day checkup today with Dr. Baldwin. I've only gained 1 lb. since my last visit bringing my total weight gain so far up to 17 lbs. It could have been worse especially with everything I have been eating lately. Jayden is measuring 33 weeks when he should be close to 34, so he isn't a large baby as of yet. Dr. Baldwin assured me that it wasn't unusual for that to change in just a matter of weeks.
I forgot to blog about my last doctors appointment, but I met with Dr. Lewis. I really liked her, and it just so happens that she is the doctor on call when Jayden is due. I had gained 4lbs. in just two weeks. YIKES!! Jayden was measuring small at between 30-31 weeks instead of 32 weeks. She said that it was still in normal ranges so there was nothing to worry about.
I go back in two weeks to see Dr. Riely and then the fun exams start. I can hardly wait:)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment