We decided to have my family over for a cookout on Saturday, since we were going to Josh's family on Sunday. The weather forcast had been iffy all week, but it turned out perfect. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Josh made steaks on the grill and I made cheesy potatoes, green beans, and bread. It was very yummy. I even made two different types of desert. Pineapple upside down cake for my Mom and German Chocolate polk cake for me:) We had a great time. Here are a few pics that I'm stealing from my sisters blog, since I didn't time to take pictures.
All of my family enjoying dinner on the back porch. My husband did an awesome job on expanding our porch last year. My only job was to pick out the patio furniture.

Isaac (my little brother) showing Lydia how to throw a baseball.

Uncle Josh giving Lydia a hug. Aren't they cute.

Lydia finally getting her piece of cake. She had been asking me the whole night when it was going to be time for cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment