I'm 3 days away from my due date and i've not even had a contraction. It's not looking like Jayden will be coming before his due date. I have an appointment with Dr. Riely tomorrow, and I'm hoping to talk her into atleast giving me a date for induction. I'm so ready to meet my little guy and have him home. This house is clean, bags are packed, and everything seems to be ready to go. We are all just waiting for him.
I worked my last day yesterday, so my 12 weeks starts today. It's nice to have the time off, but it would be so much better if I had my baby to share it with. Plus I can't wait for Josh to have 2 weeks off to spend with us too.
Here is a picture from this past weekend. I was exactly 39 weeks. Definitely not one of my favorite pics, but i'll share it anyways.

He will be here before you know it! :)
ReplyDelete