Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dr. Lewis

Yesterday I had my weekly appointment with Dr. Lewis, because Dr. Riely is out on vacation. I have met with Dr. Lewis once before and she is super nice. I was really hoping to hear that I had dilated even more but unfortunately I was told that everything looks the same as it did last week. I was very disappointed:(

Along time ago I told my work that I would like to work up until July 6th and then be off after that if everything looked to be on schedule with the baby. Then when Dr. Riely said that she would let me go to 41 weeks I decided I would just work up until I couldn't take it any longer. Well apparently my work isn't going to go for that. They are making me take July 6th as my last day. I'm a little frustrated about all of it, because if I don't have him close to my due date then it just eats into my maternity leave. Please pray that I have him as close to July 10th as possible.

I'll try to post a belly shot asap. I've been slacking on the pictures lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment