Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 months!

I'm a little late posting this, but Jayden turned 2 months on Sept. 10th. I still can't believe how big he is getting. We went to the Dr. yesterday and he got three shots and one oral shot. He was pretty cranky and he slept most of the day away. He now weighs 13 lbs. 15 oz and is 23.75 inches long.

Here is what Jayden has been up to this month:

-You are wearing size 3 months clothing.

-You are in a size 1 diaper although I'm not sure how much longer you will be fitting in them.

-You hold your head up so well now.

-You are finally starting to like your swing.

-You love to sit in your jumperoo and watch Mommy cook.

- You love to watch Daddy work around the house.

-You can sit up in your bumbo, although you only last about 5 minutes before throwing a fit.

-You still only sleep about 4-6 hrs. at night before waking up for a bottle.

-You have been taking 2-3 one hour naps during the day.

-You are getting 2 tablespoons of cereal in your bottle before bed.

-You have had a few bites of oatmeal and apples. ( I know I shouldn't give him baby food, but he is a hungry boy and he loves it)

-You smile so big when Mommy and Daddy talk to you, it is the cutest thing ever.

-You say "I good" when you get mad.

-You love to stick out your tongue when you talk.

-You love the outdoors and sometimes it is the only thing that can calm you down when you are fussy.

- You like watching tv and even turn your head towards it when it comes on.

-You just started puckering your lip when you get upset. Mommy can't help but laugh whenever you do it because it is the sweetest thing ever. I tried to capture it on camera and this is the best I could get.
Can't wait to see what new things you learn in the next few weeks.

Mommy and Daddy love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment