Sunday, September 13, 2009

And they said he looked like me....

Everyone has said that Jayden resembles me ever since he was born, but today after looking at Josh's baby album there is no denying that he looks identical to his daddy. They look so much alike it is kinda scary. See for yourself.
Jayden

Josh

Jayden

Josh

Jayden
Josh
Jayden

Josh


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Those pictures are crazy! We've thought from day 1 that Jayden looked like Josh, but we never mentioned it because some moms are sensitive about those kinds of things. I embrace it! I love it that Lincoln looks just like the man I love more than anyone in the world!

    Here's a funny story for ya---When we were at Logan's with you guys the other day, Chris and I kept telling you how cute Jayden was. When we got out to the car, Chris said, "I feel weird. I kept saying how cute Jayden was and he looks just like Josh. I feel like I was saying Josh was cute." hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very close....but I can still see you. ;)

    ReplyDelete