Friday, September 4, 2009

Bad Day!

Yesterday my day started out with me having to make a phone call to Clark County Sup. 2 about the Jury Summons I received in the mail. I had received one just weeks before and the guy that I talked to just dismissed it, but I didn't understand that my name would be put back in the hat only to be drawn a week later.

When I called this time the lady that I talked to was extremely rude and told me that I had to show up and that the Judge was the only one that could dismiss me. I explained that I had an infant that I am breastfeeding (pumping for... same dif), but she could care a less. I told her that I would have to bring the baby with me and her response was "don't you have a family." I told her that they would all be working and she told me that she would strongly advise me not to bring the baby. I said I would do what I have to do and I hung up the phone.

I called my Mom and she said that she knew someone that worked at the court house and she would try to call her and see if she could help. The lady that was so rude turned out to be the friend of my Moms. She pulled my name and apologized for being rude.

The day was starting to head in the other direction.........

Until I went to pay the cell phone bill. Normally our bill is around $80, but I about fainted when I heard the recording of what our bill was this past month. I actually had to hang up and call it again to hear the lady say "your total amount due is $ 271.87." Apparently we got a little caught up with having Jayden and didn't pay attention to how much we were using our phones. I'm pretty sure I had a slight break down.

Lets just hope that the rest of the week turns out to be much better.

1 comment:

  1. wow ... sounds like I wasn't the only one who didn't wake up feeling fine :) Eek!

    ReplyDelete