Jayden turned 3 Months old on October 10th. What can I say, I'm a slacker. In my defense Jayden seriously hates when Mommy and Daddy get on the computer.
If I attempt to browse the internet while he is awake, he throws a fit. The only chance I get is when he is asleep and being as though he is still yet to sleep through the night I tend to nap along with him every chance I get.
Jayden is growing way to fast.
-He is in a size 1-2 diaper.
-He wears 3-6 month clothing but he can fit into some 6-9 month.
-He recently discovered his hands and loves to suck on his fingers and sometimes his entire fist.
-He likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Special Agent Oso in the mornings.
-He throws a fit whenever Mommy tries to take a shower. I am tempted to take the shower curtain off and just use the liner.
-He is drooling like crazy. He can drench his outfit along with Mommy and Daddy's within seconds.
-He is still fasinated by the television, ceiling fans, and neon lights. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings one night with Grammy and Pappy and the look on Jayden's face was priceless. There were televisions all around the restaurant and Jayden just didn't know which one to focus on. It was the cutest thing ever.
-He's not so fond of laying back on my chest when I'm sitting down so he learned how to pull himself up into the sitting position.
-He prefers to stand up rather than lay down and he can even pull himself up into a standing position with a little assistance from Mommy or Daddy.
-My favorite thing he has learned this month is laughing outloud. It is the sweetest thing ever.

I want the jaws picture!
ReplyDelete