Thursday, October 29, 2009

To cute not to post

These pictures are for Grandpa Schulz. Daddy and Jayden watched a little bit of the L-ville basketball game lastnight, so Jayden decided to show his support by wearing his L-ville pajamas and pacifier.
As you can tell Daddy picked out this shirt.

Jayden sporting his toboggan that Uncle Jacob and Kayla bought him.


Jayden's new favorite sleeping position. Look at those jaws.



Jayden spends a lot of time in his jumperoo while I cook, but here lately he has been taking a nap during that time. Today he was awake so I put him in it and the look on his face is just priceless. It is like he was re-united with his best friend.




2 comments:

  1. That last picture is HILARIOUS!!!!! I am laughing so hard I can barely see. He is starting to look so much like his momma...lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think he looks so much like Josh, but in the last picture, he looks like your dad!!

    ReplyDelete