A lot has been going on in the last few weeks. I was supposed to start back to work on Sept 29th, but I found myself getting upset everytime I thought about going back. After Josh and I talked it over we decided it would be best for me to stay home with Jayden.
They were very understanding when I told them I wasn't coming back and they even said that they would consider me when they need someone to cover vacations.
It was a good thing that I didn't go back because Josh ended up getting the flu the night before. We spent most of our night in the urgent care and then getting everything organized so that Josh could be quarantined in the spare bedroom for a few days.
Josh had to stay away from Jayden until he was fever free for 24 hrs without taking tylenol or motrin. I think that was the hardest part for Josh but luckily he was fever free within 24 hrs. but he stayed away for 48 hours, just to be safe.
Here is a funny story. When we were at the urgent care Josh had to have his blood drawn. The nurse asked him if he was going to be ok with it and he said "yes, but she might not" referring to me. Josh has always made fun of me for passing out when getting shots or my blood drawn.
The nurse started taking his blood and Josh just sat and watched her then when she took the needle out of his arm he looked at the nurse and said I think I'm gonna lay down now. The vial of blood was still laying next to him so he asked the nurse rather rudely "are you gonna get that." Within seconds he passed out.
I couldn't help but make fun of him the rest of the night. I have some funny pictures of him from that night but they are on my phone and I don't know how to get them off. You'll just have to take my word for it.
However I do have plenty of picures of my precios boy to share. I just can't get enough of him.






Is that strawberry blonde hair I'm seeing?
ReplyDeleteI love the bumbo picture and the last picture with his hand in his mouth! He's so cute!!!
Megan
He definitely has strawberry blonde hair. We thought it was getting darker but it looks like he will have my hair color after all. That's about the only thing he got from his Mommy.
ReplyDelete