Thursday, March 12, 2009

22 1/2 week checkup

Today was the first time I went to the doctors all by myself. I always get scared before I go thinking that something might be wrong and then I wouldn't have anyone there with me. Luckily everything was fine. Jayden's heartbeat was perfect and everything was where it was supposed to be.

My main concerns at this visit were that I've been getting leg cramps a lot and stomach cramps ever so often. She said that they were both normal and that I could take tylenol if it helped with the pain.

I gained a whopping 5lbs. which brings my total weight gained so far to 6lbs. Hopefully the weight will slow down a little next time.

I go back on April 8 to meet with the nurse practitioner and do the glucose test. I'm sure that will be loads of fun.

I'll post a new belly shot as soon as I can get my husband to take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment