Sunday, March 8, 2009

One Spoiled Baby!

Let me just say between my Mom, my Dad, Josh's Mom, and my sister (not to mention me) this baby is spoiled rotten.

This is the Cincinnati Reds outfit that Josh's Mom bought for the baby along with the hat. My Mom bought the blanket when we first found out we were pregnant. It's just to darn cute.


This is the baby's closet


This is the baby's armoir


I'm so afraid that the baby isn't going to be able to wear alot of the newborn stuff that I have gotten for him. Josh weighed 10lbs 7 oz when he was born and I was 8lbs 8 ozs. Apparently Josh came out wearing 3month clothing. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. We only have a few newborn outfits because Lincoln's been measuring big throughout our pregnancy. Dr. Riely said that the daddy's size at birth does effect the size of the baby at birth. Chris and all of his brothers were big boys :) Based on Josh's size, I would stick with the 0-3 month clothing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would stick with 3-6 months clothing...you are never going to get that head in 0-3, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete