Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cardiologist Appt.

Yesterday I went for my appointment with Dr. Gondi. I had an EKG done which showed that I do have a murmur. Apparently it is very common for pregnant women to develop a slight murmur. I also have to have some blood work done to test my potassium and magnesium levels and then I have to go back on April 9th to have an eco done and walk on the treadmill. He thinks that everything is fine, but he just wants to make sure that the murmur is due to the pregnancy and nothing more. I'll keep everyone posted on what I find out.

On another note Jayden has been kicking up a storm lately. I think he even had the hiccups for the first time this morning. I can't believe that I am already 6 1/2 months. Time has definately flown by.

Josh turned 26 yesterday, but the poor guy hasn't had the best week. He has had to work til 8 almost everynight this week. He even had to go in on Sunday and he worked from 8 to 7. Just when he thought he would get a break from work he found out that he has to take this test on Monday. It costs $300 and if he doesn't pass it they might withhold bonuses. Needless to say he will be spending all weekend studying. I think after all of this he is going to need a vacation. I know I do just thinking about it all. ha

Well I better get off of here

No comments:

Post a Comment